Commonly Asked Questions
- WHEN DOES EACH CAMP START?
Registration for all camps begins at 8 AM (EDT) and camp activities begin at 8:45 AM (EDT)
- WHEN DOES EACH CAMP END?
All camps conclude by 6:00 PM (EDT)
- WHAT IS THE LOCATION OF EACH CAMP?
MidAmerica East Sports Center is located at 2401 Stanley Gault Parkway in Louisville, KY. One would get off at Old Henry Road, Exit 29-West off I-265 (Gene Snyder Expressway). The major interstates, I-64, I-65, and I-71, all run into I-265
Transportation is the responsibility of the player
- WHAT IS THE COST OF EACH CAMP?
All camps are $140.00 which includes tuition, lunch and a free T-shirt
- WHAT SHOULD A CAMPER BRING?
Basketball attire such as basketball shoes, socks, shorts and a T-shirt.
- HOW CAN ONE REGISTER?
Online at www.basketball-camp.net or download a printable registration form to mail in. We accept payments by either PayPal, check, money order or major credit cards
- WILL THE CAMP SEND OUT A CONFIRMATION?
Yes, either by email or U.S. mail
- CAN PARENTS OBSERVE ALL CAMP ACTIVITIES? Yes, but must wear masks and social distance
- ARE HOTELS NEARBY?
Yes. Two newly built hotels, LaQuinta Inn-East and Residence Inn Louisville-Old Henry, are both located off Old Henry Road (exit 29/I-265). Other hotel chains near MidAmerica East Sports Center are the Hampton Inn-Louisville Northeast, Aloft-Louisville East, Drury Inn & Suites-Louisville North, and the Hilton Garden Inn-Louisville Northeast.
- Will there be a certified trainer at camp? Yes
- WHAT IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE CAMP?
High Potential/Blue-Chip Camp
P.O. Box 155
Shepherdsville, KY 40165